University Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is committed to your well-being, the well-being of our staff and our community. Due to the pandemic of the coronavirus illness, COVID-19, we have implemented additional standards in an attempt to stop the spread of the virus and we will follow or exceed sanitation/disinfection guidelines issued by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) when we reopen our church doors again. These include, but are NOT limited to:
FOR YOUR VISIT TODAY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CDC HAS PUBLISHED THE FOLLOWING AS SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19: Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, sore throat, a new loss of taste or smell.
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE FOR ME, ALL MY HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS AND ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL I COME IN CLOSE PERSONAL CONTACT WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS:
- All staff, members, and guests above the age of two (2) years wear PPE (masks and/or shields).
- Safely practice social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet apart.
- Sanitizing hands frequently throughout service or meeting.
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and equipment with approved hospital-grade or CDC disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas.
- Before Sunday service and church meetings, a Health Screening which can include temperature checks will be required.
Because we are all in this together, your UUUF Board, Staff, Committee, and Group Leaders, also acknowledge and agree to the same standards and statements every day. By signing below, I fully agree and accept that the previous statements are true to the best of my knowledge.
- We are not currently experiencing any of the above symptoms.
- We have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 30 days.
- We have not knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- We have not traveled outside of the country or to /from any COVID-19 “hot spots” within the past 14 days.
- I understand a person can unintentionally spread COVID-19 to others even if they do not feel sick or have symptoms.
- I understand that masks are meant to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus when an infection is known or unknown.
CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus | Printable Version of Form