Rental Property Information
11648 McCulloch Rd
2,185 SF of LEED-certified, 5-Star School/Child Care Space Available in Orlando, FL
- Located on a 4-acre church property, the building has a private entrance, is set off far from the road, and has plenty of off-street parking.
- Toddler- and Elementary-friendly playground updated within last year.
- Built in 2010, the 2185-sqft building is zoned for childcare, preschool, private school, and more.
- Within short driving distance of University of Central Florida (UCF), Siemens, Central Florida Research Park, Avalon Park, and Oviedo.
- Available weekdays 6am-6pm; additional time open to negotiation.
ALL AVAILABLE SPACES
SIZE (IN FEET)
24 x 37
15 x 8
22 x 15
22 x 15
6 x 21
14 x 7
15 x 8
The building is located on the peaceful, tree-covered grounds of the University Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. Demographic information on zip code 32817 (location of the building) can be found here.
Building Size 2185 SF | Lot Size .31 AC
ABOUT THE OWNER
University Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Inc. (UUUF) is a member-owned religious organization incorporated in 1993. UUUF offers this available space as a shared-space with our congregation utilizing the building on evenings and weekdays for its own religious education activities and our tenant utilizing the building during weekdays.
Robin Kesler, CCIM, Optima Real Estate